mom's equipped

Friday, October 02, 2009

Walgreens update

So I ran back into Walgreens yesterday to continue to take advantage of a few of the freebies. I picked up a MVP Razor (mens), Halls Cough Drops, Robitussin To go and three clearance packs of stickers (those are filler so I can pay with RR) I used these coupons

$4.00 off Razor (from 9/27 p & G)
$1.00 Refresh cough drops (9/27)
$1 Robitussin To Go (was a catalina that printed when I bought one earlier this week)

Used a RR from before from buying Chapstick $2.49(you can't use a RR on the same item you bought before or the next one won't print) and one from the Dentek floss $2 and paid less than $1 and received a $1 RR for the cough drops, $2.50 for the Robitussin and $6 for the Razor. Making money here!

I plan to donate some of these items to our church food bank. Personal care is not something that can be purchased with food stamps and is always in high demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter