mom's equipped

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

walgreens FREE Candles


Here are some free items I picked up today. I had a Walgreens REgister Reward to use and so I didn't have to put any money out of pocket. I also bought a gallon of milk so that I could use the entire $5 RR.

The coupons to use can be found at Right at Home You will have to put in your name and email but should be able to hit back and print out two. The $3/2 is the coupon I used for the candles and the other coupon for the air freshener was on last week. If you don't have that one.....try googling it! My walgreens did not have the candles on the shelf but when I asked about them, they pulled some out from the back. Buy 2 for $4, use the $3 off coupon and get a $1 RR back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter