mom's equipped

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

safeway 9/9-9/15 Grocery deals


so, I needed a few items for lunches this week and headed to safeway this morning since apples and carrots were good deals there. Here is what I picked up for $25!

I feel pretty good about this pile for this price. I got the girls off to their first day of school and am now feeling like I can return to couponing a bit more. So, a few more items on sale to check out. You can now print coupons at the safeway site. Chicken for $1/1 bag is on that site making their chicken deal even better.

Another method is to add E-coupons to your Safeway card. There are three different ways at Shortcuts, Cellfire, and P&G eSaver, all are linked under coupons on the safeway site. You can also print paper coupons at Safeway.com. I have used manufacturer's coupons on products and still seen the e-coupon savings appear on the receipt. So, I bought the yogurts and used the $1/1 ecoupon which was loaded onto my safeway card and also a printable $1/1. They also doubled these coupons, so my yogurts were all FREE or money makers with the .50 off due the date.

Check out the page of good coupons in the safeway ad. You must spend $20 to use them but the items work toward the $20. Really isn't too hard this week to make it to $20 without purchasing high priced items! I plan to make lunches, chicken parmesan and something with the beef, maybe some stirfy with all the vegies in my garden. I even bought a few staples that I needed like rice and barley and only spent $25!

Check out this blog for ideas on the diapers and other deals at safeway!frugalliving
Huggies adn healthy choice meals

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter