mom's equipped

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Safeway specials ever better!

I stumbled across some great deals today at Safeway. I entered, intending to use the Betty Crocker fruit snacks 4 for $4 coupon and GM Granola bar 4 for $6 in order to start stocking up for some treats for camping in a week. I had coupons from the paper 8/9 for both these items and also printed off some from coupons.com in order to get an ever better deal. Both coupons require a minimum $20 spending, so I started in the meat department. I found a great deal on boneless pork ribs (all needed to be sold by tomorrow so were 50% off!) I got 15# for .80/# and went home and repacked them into smaller bags and froze them. Anyway, long story short, get to $20 in groceries (preferably good deals) and if you buy 4 of the granola bars and 4 of the fruit snacks, you will receive $2.50 off your next purchase catalinas. Make sure to take the double coupon in too! I got 4 boxes or granola bars and 4 fruit snacks for a total of $6.40 and then received $5 for my next purchase so basically $1.40 out of pocket for all of that!

Great time to stock up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter