mom's equipped

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kelloggs at Albertsons starting tomorrow 7/15

If you are planning to do the Kelloggsrebate and have any Kelloggs cereal coupons, starting Wednesday you can make money! Cereal will be Save $5 when you buy 5 automatically at the register. So, here is my plan:

Buy 10 Raisin Bran (this is what we like plus I make muffins with it)
$2.88 *10=$28.88
Instant savings of $10=$18.88
10 $1/1 coupons (I bought these on ebay for $1.75)=$8.88
Turn in my receipt for the $10 Rebate= Profit of $1.22 which can go towards my coupon purchase!
Plus I think there are two double coupons coming in the ad so if that is so I will get my 10 boxes of Raisin Bran for a profit of $1.47!!!

I will be stocked for Raisin Bran for the rest of the year too :) That is unless another deal comes along that I can't pass up!

Even if you don't have the 10 $1 off coupons. Look at pinchingyourpennies for some printable coupons and use what you do have. If you turn in the rebate, your cereal will still be less than $1/box which is still a great price if you have been buying cereal at full price :)

1 Comments:

  • Did you know that Sunday in the Red Plum (Oregonian, Longview Daily didn't have it) there were 3 doubles on the back page that don't expire until after 7/21. I'm thinking the Register Guard probably didn't have them but if you can get your hands on an Oregonian, you'll have your self and even better money-maker!! I'm so jealous of your access to Albertsons!!

    By Anonymous Monica, at July 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter