mom's equipped

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tuna Anyone?!

TOTAL FOR ALL THIS $10.94 with $3 to spend later....read on


OK, so this is the week to stock up tuna if your family likes it! Frankly, this is so cheap, they should learn to like it :) I went this afternoon and Albertsons in Thurston is giving out manufacturers coupons for the Starkist pouches for $1.50/3. They are currently a part of the buy 10 get $5 off promo which includes 100's of items but for this tuna deal, buy 10, get $5 off plus use 3 of the $1.50 off 3 coupons and double two of them with the doublers in the paper today and get 10 pouches for $1.00 plus you will receive two $1 off your next purchase from the catalina machine (1 for every 5) so in essence you make $1 for taking those ten pouches out of the store!
I happened to have some other great coupons for $2/$10 in produce and found a $1 peelie off produce on the corn flakes I bought and I came out of the store with all below for $10.94 and with $3.00 in coupons for future purchases. I plan to go back for more tuna later this week. Check out Frugal Living NW for more ways to work this promo and doublers.ALso, check out the candy isle. My store had lots on clearance. With some of the coupons I was carrying, cheap good candy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter