mom's equipped

Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun free things to do with your family this week

Beyond saving money on groceries, I also like to take in fun activities with my kids and if it is cheap or FREE, even better....so here are a few activities that I plan to try and catch this week.

Saturday June 27th at Hult Center This is about my kids pace for a cultural experience for the Bach festival. Since this is a youth choir, I think my kids will enjoy the 1 hour free concert in the lobby.

"Family audiences will enjoy seeing the Roving Park Players’ free theatrical performances of J.M. Barrie’s “Peter Pan” from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. June 27-28 in Island Park, 200 West B St"
Take a picnic dinner and enjoy the show.

Anansi the Spider Puppet Show
Fri, 6/26 at 11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Downtown Eugene Public Library
Oregon Shadow Theatre brings this West African trickster tale to life.

Enjoy the sun~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter