mom's equipped

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Earn some Box Tops for your kids school and get some more cheap items!

I just ran to Albertsons tonight to pick up a few items after kids were in bed and want to show you what I got for $9.67


Plus I got a $5.00 on your next purchase and a 50 bonus box tops catalina that is worth $5.00 for my school! You can do this too. I printed off some coupons for $1 off Cascadian Farm granola from coupons.com and had a $2.00 catalina coupon from a previous visit for the Cottonelle. There have been lots of Kleenex coupons in recent inserts, I had a .50/3 and the Hefty paper plates had .40 peelies on them. I got some items that I needed for camping next week and helped out Ridgeview. Oh, I used the $5.00 catalina that I got last week at the Kraft promo so that really brought my total down. Check out the PYP list to see what other great combinations you can get.pinching your pennies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter