mom's equipped

Friday, January 22, 2010

Yummy Dnner Sweet Thai Basil

In case those of you in Eugene did not know about Sweet Thai Basil Restaurant on Pearl.....I thought I would give a short review tonight. If you like restaurants with great ambiance and fantastic presentation.....check them out! We had the fresh wrap appetizer (check out the coupon link) and also the Green Curry with Shrimp. Shared that main dish since we are trying to cut calories but oh was it tasty! I would highly recommend this Thai restaurant. We are on a mission to try all the Thai places in Eugene this year. I will keep you apprised.

free appetizer or drink

Posted via email from mom's equipped

2 Comments:

  • What a great resource!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 30, 2010 at 2:07 AM  

  • Damn I was going to buy a new Hummer in late 2012 and drive around the country for a vacation, Now I am going to have to shave my head and join the Hari.s, Muslims, Jews, Jehovah s, Mormons, Christians, and a few other wing nut groups just to cover all my bases.
    [url=http://2012earth.net/future_and_past_of_the_earth.html
    ]doomsday 2012
    [/url] - some truth about 2012

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 3, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter