mom's equipped

Thursday, January 07, 2010

safeway today



Details:
Spent:$24.51
Have $5.00 in catalinas for another purchase

Total net out of pocket= $19.51

Not too bad! Would have been better if I had gotten some of the ecoupons from Safeway. My $1/1 carrots and a few other cellfire were not loaded to this card I guess.
I had shortcuts/cellfire and ecoupons from the safeway site that applied to the granola bars, fruit snacks, cereal and progresso soup. I bought the rest of the items because I need them for this weeks meals. :)Follow the blogs on the right to learn more about these deals. The cereal and granola bars made money for me and the soup ended up being $1 for 4! Cheap lunches this week.....Yoplait was 10 for $3.75 ($1/8 coupon and one had a .25 sticker since the date on it was tomorrow), cheaper than WINCO. Oraganic apples were a great deal and if you load the carrot coupon....2# of baby carrots for $1! Make sure to find the coupons from last sunday for milk, eggs and the nature valley granola bars or clusters before you go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter