mom's equipped

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Old Navy Sale starts tomorrow! 1/15

I stopped into our Oakway Old Navy tonight to check out the clearance sections and also to verify that the 50% off the CLEARANCE price is starting soon....TOMORROW is the day! If you are at all in need of kids clothes or Mens clothes, get there soon. I picked up a sweater vest for my husband that will be $3 tomorrow. Good selection of girls clearance but in true Old Navy fashion, a real mess! Huge selection of women's clearance, although I must admit I don't have the stamina to deal with the racks, and also still some coats for kids. I try to plan ahead one year and pick up jeans for $6 or less, winter coats for under $10 and long sleeve shirts to start back to school for CHEAP! Hope you get a chance to save big as well this weekend.

BTW, Old navy lets you price adjust for 14 days, so I just am planning to return with my receipt later this weekend to get my 50% off. :)

oh you can also print out a 25% off coupon
Here are the details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter