mom's equipped

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good deals at Albertsons 1/17-1/19

Don't throw away the Albertsons flyer today, there are three double coupons on the back of it! $3 for 3 $1 off doublers! Check out this list of good deals when you use thesefistful.
I picked up some pampers with a high value coupon I had and 2 boxes of free jolly time popcorn as well as 10 Knudsen cottage cheese and fruit combos.
The deal is this:
buy 5 Kraft cheese products and get a $5 catalina for your next purchase. Good through 1/24. The Knudsen is a Kraft product and the cottage cheese and fruit combos are $1.29 this week. however at my store tonight they had the strawberry variety for $1.00 each. I bought 5, paid $5 and out spit the $5 catalina. I went back and got 5 more and then paid for them with the catalina and got another catalina. Sorry, the strawberry are gone at Thurston Albertsons but check what is closest to you! Never know, they might have some free cottage cheese. Basically I got 10 Cottage cheese and fruit for FREE! LOVE IT. I might go looking for more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter