mom's equipped

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Safeway Living Well Promo


This week the place to get some great deals is Safeway. They have started the Living Well promo which is Spend $30 on select products, get $10 catalina to use on your next purchase. (goes until 5/5) You can use that $10 catalina on the next set of $30 that you spend, making it $20 out of pocket and continue to roll it over and over.....until you run out of energy.
Some other tips: Manufacturers coupons come off after the $30 so if you spend $30 and then have $7 in manufacturers coupons, you spend $23 and get a $10 for your next purchase.

There is also another promo running on Bertolli sauce packets, buy 2 get a $2 off your next purchase. These are a part of the Living Well so we can call them a double dip! This week they are $2 each. I know some stores have coupon machines in the aisle next to the packets for $1 off. I haven't found those at my stores but if you do, they would be FREE. Pretty tasty too I have heard.

This is what I did today mainly using printables. You could do much better if you have any of the manufacturers coupons for Bertolli but I still felt pretty good since these are all things I needed and use.

I bought:
4 Bertolli pouches= $8
3 Capri Sun Roaring Waters $1.99*3=$5.97
Lg Cheerios=$2.99
No Yolk Noodles $1.25
Tropicana 50 Juice 2*$2.50=$5.00
Yoplait Yo Plus $2.50
Huggies large pack of Wipes $5.99
Total before coupons=$31.70

Coupons I used:
.50 off Capri Sun from the Eating Well flier at the front of the Safeway store. Look for these. They have other coupons on them too.
$1.00 off Cheerios from a Pampers Home Mailer
.50 off Huggies wipes
$1.00 of YoPlus yogurt printable
$2.00 off (print two)Tropicana 50
.75 off No Yolks Noodles I printed this a few weeks ago. May still be available at coupons.com or smartsource.com....not sure
Plus I doubles 4 of these so my total after coupons was
$23.95

Now for the even better part! I received a $10 catalina from the Living Well promo and 2 $2 catalinas from Bertolli

So, Total cost for all items is $9.95

Let us know what you do too!

Some other places to look for good combos
moneywisemoms
couponsfeedyou

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter