mom's equipped

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Albertsons this week 4/8-4/14

Great week for deals at Albertsons......especially using the buy $25 worth of Kraft/Unilever items (one whole page of items included) get $10 off meat.

I am going to send you to other sites which have come up with different scenarios. You can do more than $25 worth, so $50 worth of groceries equates to $20 in free meat and this is BEFORE manufacturers coupons. Happy clipping and saving!

ALL LAUNDRY SOAP

CEREAL STILL GOOD DEAL


I will post what I do, but probably won't be until monday. I am planning to stock up on Lipton Soup mix, Laundry soap (I like that brand), Brummel and Brown and a few other items. Since we didn't get the Free Turkey or Ham rebate that many people are talking about, I am going to trade for one of those rebates using the PINCHING YOUR PENNY trading forum.

Post your great deals for others to see and Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter