mom's equipped

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rite Aid this week-Cheap Kotex

So, if you aren't already familiar with the rebates at Rite Aid, here is the short version. Each month you can receive a check from items that you purchased at Rite Aid. There is no need to send anything in since all is done on online.

This week Kotex pads and tampons are 2 for $6. The rebate is $1 off of two for a total of $2.00. On Sunday, their were manufacturers coupons for Kotex pads and tampons. These can also be used on this deal. I had two $1 coupons for pads and so I will be paying a total of $2.00 for two packages of pads. I call that cheap!

If you are going in, also take advantage of the free Garnier shampoo or conditioner this week. It has to be the wavy hair type. Ask an employee to help you find it since my store had it near the pharmacy? Random I know! But free shampoo is wonderful at my house since my girls think it is water :)

3 Comments:

  • I am new to any idea of couponing - so, with Rite Aid, do you actually need a coupon? Or do you buy the item and then go online to get your money back?

    By Blogger Cory J. O'Neill Photography, at February 25, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

  • I am not sure why that posted from Cory - he is obviously not interested in Kotex...it's Julie here, I promise!

    By Blogger runninggal, at February 25, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

  • With Rite aid rebates, you just put the info in from your receipt and then the check come a few weeks after you request it (only do that once a month after you have bought all the rebate items that you want) The coupons are additional discounts and you would want to take those into the store for immediate reductions. If the item is FREE after rebate but you also have a manufacturers coupon, you can "make money" on that item.

    By Blogger Tiffany Kerns, at February 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter