mom's equipped

Monday, February 23, 2009

Fred Meyer Clearance 70%

Ok friends.....I know it is hard to think ahead but here a great reason to:

All clearance is an additional 70% off this week. I was there yesterday buying groceries with my daughter and we happened upon two of the 12 baby clearance racks.....yes I said 12! This is the biggest selection of clearance that I have ever seen at our store. Then there was the womens, mens, girls, boys, shoes....etc. I didn't get to look a lot but did pick up two outfits for my son for summer for less than $3 each! You can't buy at Goodwill for that price. So take stock of what you have on hand for summer, make a list and run to your local Fred Meyer. Think shoes and gifts too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter