mom's equipped

Thursday, April 01, 2010

safeway $10 off $50

Just in case you didn't see it, there was a $10 off $50 at Safeway in the Tuesday Register Guard and also is available in the free Emerald Daily shopper that comes to my door on Wednesdays. I stopped into Safeway today and bought a lot of meat as well as a few items I needed like milk, bread and eggs and came out of the store paying $30.68 for $65 worth of groceries. My checker took the $10 off $50 before the manufacturers coupons but after the safeway coupon for turkey breast, which is how I got down to $30. I love the $5 turkey breasts that are on sale with a coupon (also found right below the $10 off $50), they make great lunch meat.  Then another $11 in Ranchers Reserve beef (coupon available on their site) plus bacon etc for the Weekend Easter plans. Check out these posts for free or really cheap items to pick up while you are there:
maybefrugal
frugallivingnw
I always look through the comments on these posts and usually learn about a few other deals. Also, may sure to watch for the new 50% off stickers on items throughout your Safeway. Where they used to only put these on close to date dairy items, I am now seeing them on lots of different products. Today I scored a jar of Select Hot salsa for $1.17 because they are discontinuing that brand. Worth a look for the red tags!

Happy Saving and Happy Easter

Posted via email from mom's equipped

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Counter
Free Counter